Wednesday, December 07, 2011

More Ebookery - Special Promotional Prices



I'm pleased to announce that I have published a new e-book. Stories From The Quiet War is a collection of five 'Quiet War' stories, including a previously unpublished novella, available only as an e-publication at the special price of just £0.86, or $1.34. I've also lowered the price of my short story collection, Little Machines, to just £1.71, or $2.67. Prices are good until January 19th 2011, the publication date of In The Mouth Of The Whale. The cover of Stories From The Quiet War is, like those of my other two e-books, by the multi-talented Michael Marshall Smith.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Miles said...

Hi Paul

Just picked up 'Stories from the Quiet War'(very reasonably priced !).

Are you intending to produce a similar ebook collection of the 'Jackaroo' stories at some point in the future ?(I'd definitely buy that too !).

Looking forward to 'In the Mouth of the Whale'.

Cheers

Miles

December 07, 2011 12:34 pm  
Blogger todd said...

any chance this will come out as a real live physical book. the kind of book i like to have on my shelves filed under McAuley?

December 07, 2011 3:55 pm  
Blogger Paul McAuley said...

Hi Miles - Not sure how many Jackaroo stories I'm going to write, so no collection on the horizon. 'City of the Dead' is available as an ebook of course; might also make 'The Choice' available at some point...

Hi Todd - can't rule out another dead trees short story collection, but would most likely be from a small press as I don't sell quite enough novels for my publisher (quite rightly) to think publishing a collection commercially viable. May have something more to say at some point on where I think we are, on that.

December 07, 2011 5:25 pm  
Blogger Calle said...

Amazon wants $3.44 and $5.79 from me, but still sounds like a bargain, and I'll buy them. Just finished reading "The Quiet War" and enjoyed it. An e-collection of the Jackaroo stories would be great!

December 09, 2011 9:11 pm  
Blogger RFYork said...

Paul,

Is either of these available in non-Kindle format?

Rick York

December 12, 2011 3:57 am  
Blogger Paul McAuley said...

Hi Rick, Not yet. Am looking into it.

December 12, 2011 5:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts