- Name: Paul McAuley
- Location: United Kingdom
I worked as a research biologist in various universities, including Oxford and UCLA, and for six years was a lecturer in botany at St Andrews University before becoming a full-time writer. My latest novel is In The Mouth of The Whale, published in paperback in October 2012. Some of my fiction and nonfiction is archived on my web site
- Gosh Wow
- There Are Doors (8)
- Reality, Can’t Keep Up With Part 39
- 'I'm Ready For My Close-Up, Mr de Mille.'
- The Secret History Of America, Part XXIV
- Your Daily Moment Of Orwell
- Future Now
- Scribble Scribble Scribble
- So It's Come To This...